Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stupid effing marketing message!

Rodsaylor

Reaction score
I get the really irritating marketing message to get me to sign up for ram connect! I DONT WANT ramconnect, how do I get it to stop!!!

It’s really pissing me off

TinGoatTravelers

Reaction score
Where are you getting the message? My dealer forced me to sign up for the free trial when I picked up the truck. I’m not going to buy the subscription. If I get spam for it I’m gonna be pissed too!

Rodsaylor

Reaction score
Where are you getting the message? My dealer forced me to sign up for the free trial when I picked up the truck. I’m not going to buy the subscription. If I get spam for it I’m gonna be pissed too!
Right on the Uconnect screen, every time
I start and I have to hit the X to get out of it!

It says marketing message. Your ram connect has expired please call blah bla ********

Will_T

Reaction score
I had this also and I found the answer here somewhere to get rid of it. I can't find it now, but I seem to remember that I needed to opt out somewhere other than on the truck itself. Maybe on the website?

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Hmm. What year truck?
I dont get that on my '21.
Free trial ended. I did get a few emails as it was expiring, then they stopped.

arx237

Reaction score
Looks like it may have been in your post @Will_T

Turning off all notifications on guardian website

Rodsaylor

Reaction score
Looks like it may have been in your post @Will_T

Turning off all notifications on guardian website

Nope, it’s ram connect not guardian, went to the ram connect website and can’t find any notifications options

arx237

Reaction score
The x I thought was just a dismiss button and pops it back up on restart. I dont have this happening yet but can you go to the notices app on the vehicle apps page and actually delete it?

According to the manual this should be possible as long as you are not driving?

Screenshot_20220716-161640_Dropbox.jpg

Last edited:

Rodsaylor

Reaction score
The x I thought was just a dismiss button and pops it back up on restart. I dont have this happening yet but can you go to the notices app on the vehicle apps page and actually dismiss it?

According to the manual this should be possible as long as you are not driving?

View attachment 41201
I think this may be it, I went in there and the marketing message was in there, I deleted it:)

I

Users who are viewing this thread