Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Straight pipe for a 22 mega cab

Texasram1

Reaction score
Where can I score, domestically, a straight pipe exhaust & egr block off kit for a ‘22 mega cab? Not deleting (yet). Just want to get the parts now (while I still can?) and stuff them in the attic for potential use later.

The shops i have seen seem to be based offshore, making me uneasy about giving them my cc

Thx

gpattikjr

Reaction score
Purchase thru PayPal, not send money. You get buyers protection thru them. If they don't accept paypal, u know to run.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Where can I score, domestically, a straight pipe exhaust & egr block off kit for a ‘22 mega cab? Not deleting (yet). Just want to get the parts now (while I still can?) and stuff them in the attic for potential use later.

The shops i have seen seem to be based offshore, making me uneasy about giving them my cc

Thx
You cant delete yet anyway as there is no tuning for the 22s yet but parts are getting hard to get in the states so you may have to go out of county, you can try optimalwelding for the parts, i dont recommend his tunes though

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Purchase thru PayPal, not send money. You get buyers protection thru them. If they don't accept paypal, u know to run.
Thats not entirely true there are lots of reputable places not using paypal… but just make sure you have fraud protection on your CC,

AEV_CUMMINS

Reaction score
If by domestic you only want from inside the states, good luck getting it branded for that, you can always get a pipe made anytime that fits. I recommend Flo-Pro and figure out shipping (its not difficult).

Texasram1

Reaction score
Thanks fellas.

To confirm the comment above, at least for now, there are no tunes avail for a ‘22? Whats unique about a ‘22 vs say a ‘21?

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Thanks fellas.

To confirm the comment above, at least for now, there are no tunes avail for a ‘22? Whats unique about a ‘22 vs say a ‘21?
The ECM security has been changed and not yet cracked

Users who are viewing this thread