Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

***SOLD*** For Sale: 2019+ OE White Fender Flares, set of all 4

Lucky Devil

Reaction score
Set of all 4 OE white fender flares from a 2022 3500 CCSB. Removed from truck with less than 400 miles on the odometer; flawless condition. All mounting clips included. These flares have the locating pins on the back for the alignment holes in the fenders. If your truck doesn't have the alignment holes in the fenders, you can cut the locating pins off - the flares are held in place by the inner finder liner screws.

Willing to meet with 25 miles of 98506 zip code. Would rather not ship them, but I can at buyer's expense.

Asking $100 for the set.

Big Fat Panda.jpg

Last edited:

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Per site rules you need to include a pic of the actual item and a note with your handle if you're going to offer shipping.

Lucky Devil

Reaction score
Are they bright white or pearl white?

They're bright white.

Per site rules you need to include a pic of the actual item and a note with your handle if you're going to offer shipping.

My sincerest apologies. I'll take a photo first thing tomorrow (better light) and update the original post. I'll also include a notarized document (in triplicate), fingerprints and a passport photo to validate my identity. ;)

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
They're bright white.

My sincerest apologies. I'll take a photo first thing tomorrow (better light) and update the original post. I'll also include a notarized document (in triplicate), fingerprints and a passport photo to validate my identity. ;)

Plesae send docs via Certified mail.

Users who are viewing this thread