Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extended warranties are aggravating

Lb30

Reaction score
That tells me everything i need to know about that company!
Yea I just cancelled the warranty with them so now I have to find a legit warranty company and wait another 30 days to get anything done and hope the transmission holds up for a month

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Yea I just cancelled the warranty with them so now I have to find a legit warranty company and wait another 30 days to get anything done and hope the transmission holds up for a month
Good luck sir hopefully you get through the month.

Wanderlust073

Reaction score

Well that should be interesting - obtaining a warranty on a truck with a known problem that has been quoted at $15,000 to repair….

Reiningqueen

Reaction score
The warranty company said any shop in the area would take it to which clearly isn’t the case the shops kept saying they didn’t want to mess with that company so when I called the warranty company back they told me that they would call a few places and within 15 minutes he said there was only one shop they could find that was willing to take it but the shop is way out of my way to even get to and when I called that shop they said they were Leary on working with that warranty company
I wouldn't take that sitting down.
Take the time to fill out a complaint with whatever government agency your state has for consumer protection issues.

Ask to speak to a supervisor at warranty company and if necessary write to their headquarters,president,vp or whatever.

You shouldn't have to make a day trip to drop a vehicle off for service.
A lot of them say no, so you pay for it and play the odds you won't take them to small claims court.

Deceptive practices is considered fraud.

Share your experiences with forums and company name. If you state facts, based on what you experienced there's no harm to you.

No one wants to use a warranty company that doesn't pay or makes it difficult to use.
Word of mouth is still the best or worst advertising

Good Luck and keep us posted as to how you make out.
We all need to advocate for each other.
Truck repairs are expensive

Lb30

Reaction score
I wouldn't take that sitting down.
Take the time to fill out a complaint with whatever government agency your state has for consumer protection issues.

Ask to speak to a supervisor at warranty company and if necessary write to their headquarters,president,vp or whatever.

You shouldn't have to make a day trip to drop a vehicle off for service.
A lot of them say no, so you pay for it and play the odds you won't take them to small claims court.

Deceptive practices is considered fraud.

Share your experiences with forums and company name. If you state facts, based on what you experienced there's no harm to you.

No one wants to use a warranty company that doesn't pay or makes it difficult to use.
Word of mouth is still the best or worst advertising

Good Luck and keep us posted as to how you make out.
We all need to advocate for each other.
Truck repairs are expensive
I just found out that, the warranty company has over 2,000, if not more law suits on them right now. And dealerships are suing as well and attorney generals office is as well wish I would have known that 4 months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread