Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Service air suspension

Jeff D

Reaction score
I have a 2020 Ram 2500 6.4 with air suspension, this is now the 3rd time i have had problems with this since purchasing the truck new. Owned 3yrs and 3weeks now, 32 thousand miles. 1st time issue was, i found that airbag mount was never welded to frame during build (ok i get it i was a wrench for many years, **** happens, it sucks but it does) that was supposedly fixed, then around 1yr later the service air suspension came on, went off came on ect.... dealer said no problems found, but it came on again this time wouldn't clear itself. Dealership (after talking to me as i said seems like a connection issue) found the connection and contacts were all corroded and had to replace weather pack connection, so here i am again having same problem 3rd or 4th time, i will be calling Dealership 2mrw but wondering 1 is this going to be covered as an ongoing problem or 2 am i going to have to deal with problems as this truck is now 2 weeks past its 3yr bump to bump warranty. Lastly anyone else having similar problems. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread