Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent increases in SPAM

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
To those reporting the SPAM, thank you.

To those sending PM's instead of reporting, please stop. The site isn't getting hacked, it's just a little more SPAM than usual.

I'm generally the only one on every day and I work most nights very late. If the spam isn't cleaned up within a half day, you can send PM's to myself, @DevilDodge , or @Admin .

To those reporting SPAM with snarky comments like, "You mods need to ..." also please stop. Just report the SPAM. If you find yourself compelled to throw shade at the mods for not cleaning up quickly enough with snarky insulting comments, please reconsider.

tyler2you

Reaction score
To those reporting the SPAM, thank you.

To those sending PM's instead of reporting, please stop. The site isn't getting hacked, it's just a little more SPAM than usual.

I'm generally the only one on every day and I work most nights very late. If the spam isn't cleaned up within a half day, you can send PM's to myself, @DevilDodge , or @Admin .

To those reporting SPAM with snarky comments like, "You mods need to ..." also please stop. Just report the SPAM. If you find yourself compelled to throw shade at the mods for not cleaning up quickly enough with snarky insulting comments, please reconsider.
And if it bugs you to see it while waiting for it to be cleaned up, just hover your mouse over the user name of the spammer and click "ignore". Hit refresh and voila, the spam is gone.

Thanks to @Brutal_HO for making this an enjoyable place to hang out and chat.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Im usually on pretty early i just put SPAM in the reason box then suffer through the spam lol

Darmichar

Reaction score
And if it bugs you to see it while waiting for it to be cleaned up, just hover your mouse over the user name of the spammer and click "ignore". Hit refresh and voila, the spam is gone.

Thanks to @Brutal_HO for making this an enjoyable place to hang out and chat.
Did this yesterday, worked like a charm.

IndyRamMega

Reaction score
You mods need to make a limit on how many threads can be started each day...

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
You mods need to make a limit on how many threads can be started each day...

Again with the you mods. Us mods don't have supermod access to site settings. Only @Admin.

The spam usually (not always) rolls in incrementally timed to avoid posting limits, of which there are none here currently. It's all bot driven anyway and lately it's just garbage

IndyRamMega

Reaction score
Again with the you mods. Us mods don't have supermod access to site settings. Only @Admin.

The spam usually (not always) rolls in incrementally timed to avoid posting limits, of which there are none here currently. It's all bot driven anyway and lately it's just garbage
You mods need to lighten up Francis....

Godzilla

Reaction score
Can’t eat that stuff anymore. Grew up on it and, well, nah. Did go to the Spam museum in Minnesota last year and was astounded by all of the different varieties/flavors though - but in the end, it’s still Spam and I can’t do it. Tell me why I still like bologna though…

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Hey who took down the one selling amphetamines? I was about to Get a great deal before it got shut down, now where am i gonna get my meth!

Users who are viewing this thread