Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recall 90A

Tomf

Reaction score
Recall 90A-How many hours does this def indicator light replacement take to fix?
Dealership says up to 3 hours. I thought the recall letter indicated about an hour.

unclelala

Reaction score
My dealer took mine on a road test after it was done, the tech said they drive it till the indicator goes out which he estimated was about 1/2 hour. He told me that the reason they drive it so long is to make sure the light goes out or they bring it back in to replace the parts and start again. He said the failure rate of some of the parts is 15% .

Tomf

Reaction score
My dealer took mine on a road test after it was done, the tech said they drive it till the indicator goes out which he estimated was about 1/2 hour. He told me that the reason they drive it so long is to make sure the light goes out or they bring it back in to replace the parts and start again. He said the failure rate of some of the parts is 15% .

Tomf

Reaction score
They said it should have been 1 hour to replace, but I have a camper on the truck so they could not get the lift high enough to stand underneath frame, so they were on their backs. It took 3 hours with well trained technicians.

Users who are viewing this thread