Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear ram air delte

Jeffkrawz

Reaction score
On the fence about just deleting the rear bags and putting coils on has anyone done this, and if so what or how did you install the bottom coil isolator,

flan

Reaction score
Would you get a constant error message? What’s so bad about the factory system you want to go through the cost and effort to do this? I don’t hear many complaints about it.

Jeffkrawz

Reaction score
I liked it but only 10k miles on the truck and already blew a bag… going to bring it in for repair next week as it is a warranty fix, and you would get a constant error message if you don’t get it reprogrammed to think it didn’t come with air ride… really hope it was just a fluke and won’t happen again

HitchCrack

Reaction score
I liked it but only 10k miles on the truck and already blew a bag… going to bring it in for repair next week as it is a warranty fix, and you would get a constant error message if you don’t get it reprogrammed to think it didn’t come with air ride… really hope it was just a fluke and won’t happen again
I just did the rear air delete on my 2500. it was simple just ordered the factory uper and lower isolators for the coils and pulled the bags out. I was able to clear the dash messages using alfaobd and turning off all the air suspension related stuff. I will probably remove the compressor and tank at some point but for now I just unhooked them and left them bolted to the frame.

IMG_6738.jpeg

flan

Reaction score
I just did the rear air delete on my 2500. it was simple just ordered the factory uper and lower isolators for the coils and pulled the bags out. I was able to clear the dash messages using alfaobd and turning off all the air suspension related stuff. I will probably remove the compressor and tank at some point but for now I just unhooked them and left them bolted to the frame.

View attachment 63037
Awesome looking setup!

Users who are viewing this thread