Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Radio stations and display theme keep resetting

Depiazzy

Reaction score
Has there been any fixes for the 22 u connect 5 8.4 radio. Every 3 or 4 days I get one station that resets and the theme goes to theme 1 when I have it changed? Once a month it’ll do a complete reset of everything. This is getting very annoying. I checked on uconnect with my Vin and it shows no updates

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
Has there been any fixes for the 22 u connect 5 8.4 radio. Every 3 or 4 days I get one station that resets and the theme goes to theme 1 when I have it changed? Once a month it’ll do a complete reset of everything. This is getting very annoying. I checked on uconnect with my Vin and it shows no updates
Hello Depiazzy,

Thank you for grabbing our attention. We do not recommend using the Drive Uconnect site at the moment to check your vehicle updates. If you can send us a PM with your VIN, we'd be happy to assist you further.

William
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread