Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Wagon Tune?

Cloudx92

Reaction score
Has any company come out with a 6.4L Hemi Tune? i plan on doing a 90mm throttle body and cam shaft upgrade but before I invest in more parts; I cant find a single company including HemiFever with an actual Tune kit for this truck

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
You'll need a tuner that uses HPTuners AFAIK on the newer 6.4's which is fine as IMO its a better platform than DiabloSport in my experience with my last 6.4 in my old Challenger (2018 SPS). Pietz is offering tuning for through '23 6.4s in trucks - https://www.peitzperformancetunes.com/products/ram-hemi-6-4l-2018-2021

Ignore the link as the actual product page is showing '23. For doing a cam swap I'd honestly see if you can find someone local who has experience with the Hemi and a Dyno for the best results, if not someone like Pietz that does alot of Hemi builds is a good choice as they're going to be familiar with tuning the platform. I would also work with your tuner on cam selection as you'll get better results, especially if doing remote tuning, with a combo that the tuner is familiar with.

Cloudx92

Reaction score
I appreciate the help with this! I live on Long Island so there arent many options around here for that lol but im still looking!

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Then I'd keep Pietz on your shortlist. I know of them because they're semi local to me, but they're who I was going to use when that last 392 developed a sudden window modification in the side of the block. They were gonna build me a sweet 426 or 440 N/A motor, but then I was able work with my insurance agent to get a new Mopar long block under one of my policy riders (don't ask me how). Ended up selling the car for more than I paid for it so it got the new Mopar long block for cheap and got gone.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Here is what i would go with instead of the other parts…. Best bang for your buck

Mulely

Reaction score
I've always had mopars and the tuner I've used over the years is Johan Mangs and I've used the Diable products. I think he can program with HP if that's your flavor too. He's one of the original tuners out there and probably has more experience than 95% of them. He goes by diablotoona on most forums and you can find him on FB.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Cloudx92

Reaction score
So im guessing the pulsar tuning module isnt any good? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread