Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Wagon Articulink arms

jsalbre

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find a set? A while back someone mentioned knowing of a place that takes a lot of them off to install other arms.

jetrinka

Reaction score
I checked on car-part.com and a place called Team PRP (I think they are a giant combination of a bunch of yards) has access to a 2017 PW that looks complete suspension-wise in the picture. Its listed under Shaw Auto Parts in Idaho - phone number 800-888-9495 or 208-232-5952

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
If I was going to change arms I’d probably do the metal cloak Y link style arms. Should give the same (or better) results due to the bushing design plus the benefit of adjustability, which is what I want so I can push the tire away from the pinch seam for true no trim 37s

IMG_3546.png

jsalbre

Reaction score
The metal cloak arms do look nice, but if I can pick up a set of PW arms for a lot less then it’s easier to justify.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
I'd 2nd the metal cloak arms - I have them on my build. My 36x13 toyos would rub under certain conditions and we were able to easily adjust that out with the arms which you can't do with the factory radius arms. I'll probably have to adjust them again when I go to 37s or 38s, but I'm waiting until I can do gears for that jump. Don't trust the RFE with meats that big plus the occasional towing I do.

loveracing1988

Reaction score
Maybe give CJC Off Road a call.
I asked them on facebook what they did with take off parts like the articulink arms and they told me not to use them on a diesel because they flex way to much and make the truck undrivable. Multiple people running them say otherwise though. I'm guessing they just want to sell new carli arms.

areuriding

Reaction score
Maybe ask them to sell you a set anyways?? What would it matter to them what you did with them after you bought them?

Users who are viewing this thread