Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pedal Monster

Nick

Reaction score
Have any of you that have installed the Pedal Monster had problems and what level do you set when towing .

waveslayer

Reaction score
I'll have mine installed on the 23rd, but you can call Banks they will tell you what's best

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

IronByron

Reaction score
I have had the pedal monster for about 6 months. Zero issues. I leave mine dead center in the middle (forget what they call the middle range, but basically level 15 out of 30 levels), towing or not.

jbncccb

Reaction score
Mine has been on for 1.5 years. Zero problems and can't live without it now, lol. I have mine on Sport mode a little less than 1/2 way point.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
I love mine. Only thing I don’t like is having to turn it on everytime I start the truck. But that’s not a big one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Reaction score
Installed the P M a couple of days ago , super easy . I thought my stock pedal response was pretty good .I finally had a chance to try it out today, a real improvement over stock . Throttle response was really quick at different levels . Worth the money IMHO .

g00fy

Reaction score
Anybody got pics of how they wired their PM to keep it nice and clean looking? Right now I've got mine kinda just hangin out, and I'm not really sure how to neaten it up.

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
Anybody got pics of how they wired their PM to keep it nice and clean looking? Right now I've got mine kinda just hangin out, and I'm not really sure how to neaten it up.
I just looped chords up and zip tied to something under the panel above it. Can’t see anything

Nick

Reaction score
Hope this helps ignore the red line it is for my aux tank . Looped the wires and zip tied along with the module.

Attachments

• 33C5EC22-53A8-47EC-BC72-9687160E72D4.jpeg
    33C5EC22-53A8-47EC-BC72-9687160E72D4.jpeg
    553.6 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: CFE

doct

Reaction score
I bought one that kept throwing check engine lights and wouldn't work. It ended up being a faulty unit and they replaced it and no issues. I have mine set on performance little under half and that's the happy spot for me.

A relative had issues with his 4wheel drive unit and found there was a setting in the peddle monster that was messing with it.

waveslayer

Reaction score
Just installed mine and I love it

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

GRam

Reaction score
I’ve had mine since last fall. Seamless operation. Middle of the range in city mode in the snow (all winter), and middle of the range in sport mode the rest of the year whether I’m towing or not. I love it.

Reactions: CFE

Users who are viewing this thread