Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Numerous Uconnect Issues

tcook

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Ram 2500, Laramie with the 12.1 inch screen. About 4 months into owning the truck, the amplifier that powers the front door speakers stopped working, This was in Feb 20working 20. They have replaced the amplifier 4 times so far. Speakers are still not working.
Another issue I'm having is once in awhile all the speakers stop working except the rear roof speaker and sub. A little kick to the underside of the dash with my left foot seems to remedy that momentarily.
Another issue is the USB connections under the radio stop working, I'm using one for my Iphone and the other I have a USB drive in for my music. This happens mostly after I remote start the truck two times. sometimes it comes back after a couple shut downs, other times it doesn't work for the full day.
I try to use the Uconnect app on my phone to start or even unlock the truck, this includes location services. I get failed to start, unlock and even locate vehicle. This has also been happening since Feb of 2020, dealer has been made aware and not been able to resolve the issue.
This doesn't include two leaks I've had from the roof, one was on the grab handle drivers side, latest is dripping from the upper center console. The grab handle leak was repaired, waiting on dealership to get necessary parts for the current recalls then the truck is going to the dealership and staying there till it's fixed or I get a new truck.

Signed Slightly Frustrated. Ted.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a 2019 Ram 2500, Laramie with the 12.1 inch screen. About 4 months into owning the truck, the amplifier that powers the front door speakers stopped working, This was in Feb 20working 20. They have replaced the amplifier 4 times so far. Speakers are still not working.
Another issue I'm having is once in awhile all the speakers stop working except the rear roof speaker and sub. A little kick to the underside of the dash with my left foot seems to remedy that momentarily.
Another issue is the USB connections under the radio stop working, I'm using one for my Iphone and the other I have a USB drive in for my music. This happens mostly after I remote start the truck two times. sometimes it comes back after a couple shut downs, other times it doesn't work for the full day.
I try to use the Uconnect app on my phone to start or even unlock the truck, this includes location services. I get failed to start, unlock and even locate vehicle. This has also been happening since Feb of 2020, dealer has been made aware and not been able to resolve the issue.
This doesn't include two leaks I've had from the roof, one was on the grab handle drivers side, latest is dripping from the upper center console. The grab handle leak was repaired, waiting on dealership to get necessary parts for the current recalls then the truck is going to the dealership and staying there till it's fixed or I get a new truck.

Signed Slightly Frustrated. Ted.

Sorry to hear of your troubles.

Have you reached out to @RamCares for help escalating a case?

Users who are viewing this thread