Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

November Incentives

Marshfly

Reaction score
You guys can still try the rebates that were in place when you ordered. It is impossible to get a worse deal than you had when you ordered. Only better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KLSU

Reaction score
Mine isn’t ordered but on the lot now.

ahhhr

Reaction score
Slightly worse in Canada today.
Cash is the same. Financing went up .09

Marshfly

Reaction score
My dealer says untrue

You need to take him to task. My truck came in today. I'm actually getting the Employee pricing PLUS the $1000 rebate that was in place when I ordered in August. It's a $5000 discount from my original agreed price.

The employee pricing will replace whatever base price you negotiated when you ordered if it's lower. If not, then keep what you negotiated. You did sign something guaranteeing that, right?

tpk0999

Reaction score
You need to take him to task. My truck came in today. I'm actually getting the Employee pricing PLUS the $1000 rebate that was in place when I ordered in August. It's a $5000 discount from my original agreed price.

The employee pricing will replace whatever base price you negotiated when you ordered if it's lower. If not, then keep what you negotiated. You did sign something guaranteeing that, right?
One would think that this would be a steeper discount unless you are an employee. I know this just dropped my price another 2k

mtoma

Reaction score
I negotiated a set price. Plus whatever rebates at the time

Mine came in yesterday.
I negotiated about $8k off MSRP 6 weeks ago.
Last night I tried to add the employee discount on top of my negotiated price and they wouldn’t do both.
It was either/or plus the $1000 rebate that’s out there now.

jared43758

Reaction score
Mines a tradesman 3500 so it’ doesn’t discount like some of the others. I got $6000 of msrp plus rebates and conquest. So it’s 8500 off currently. The ram website updated more and have 2k of rebates for my area plus the employee pricing. My deal was $200 below employee pricing so that deal doesn’t do me any good

tpk0999

Reaction score
Mine came in yesterday.
I negotiated about $8k off MSRP 6 weeks ago.
Last night I tried to add the employee discount on top of my negotiated price and they wouldn’t do both.
It was either/or plus the $1000 rebate that’s out there now.
If my math is right. I should be getting 9k off msrp. 62k msrp 52-51k. Before tax title

mtoma

Reaction score
Mines a tradesman 3500 so it’ doesn’t discount like some of the others. I got $6000 of msrp plus rebates and conquest. So it’s 8500 off currently. The ram website updated more and have 2k of rebates for my area plus the employee pricing. My deal was $200 below employee pricing so that deal doesn’t do me any good

That's similar to mine, the deal I already negotiated was below employee pricing so they went with that plus any rebates available, another $2000.
Ended up being just over $10k off MSRP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KLSU

Reaction score
That's similar to mine, the deal I already negotiated was below employee pricing so they went with that plus any rebates available, another $2000.
Ended up being just over $10k off MSRP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The truck I went and test drove to buy yesterday on Thursday had $1,500 in rebates plus $6,147 dealer discount. On Friday they had employee pricing of $4,125 discount plus 1,000 rebate. They would not do both either so I actually lost about 2k in savings in one day.

I didn’t buy it. I’ll keep waiting for better deals.

tpk0999

Reaction score
The truck I went and test drove to buy yesterday on Thursday had $1,500 in rebates plus $6,147 dealer discount. On Friday they had employee pricing of $4,125 discount plus 1,000 rebate. They would not do both either so I actually lost about 2k in savings in one day.

I didn’t buy it. I’ll keep waiting for better deals.
I was looking at the 1000 commercial rebate. It looks like it's only for business's? In case.... everyone is correct. This truck might of just got slightly more expensive

hutchman

Staff member
Reaction score
I. bought a truck off the lot several years ago on the first of the month. I bought it on the first because I thought the rebates would go up.....it was Jan 1st.

That little gamble only cost me $1000. You win. some and. you lose some.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Multikrd is an unrivaled promotions aggregator and the U.S.’ largest, that offers our members over 1.2 million promotions
from more than 800,000 retailers nationwide. We also provide tool that allows our members to gain access to their wages through the Wage Advance tool. Kindly visit our site at https://www.multikrd.com/ so we can offer our services thank you.
This thread is over a year old i think they bought a truck by now

Users who are viewing this thread