Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No cameras, no passenger seat heat after battery disconnect.

MEGA HO

Reaction score
Finally got my 1st problem with my 2019.
Just pulled the truck out of storage after winter. While the previous years I just connected the battery maintainer, this last time I actually disconnected the batteries as it was sitting for 5 months in storage.
My 360 degree cameras are absent, all of them incl cargo cam, putting it in Reverse did nothing.
My front passenger side seat controls are absent from menu as well (heating, cooling).
Maybe some other options are missing too, I can't be sure as I don't remember what was all that available in there before.

Not sure if there is a way to reset this thing by myself or do I have to go to a dealer for that. Not even sure why it happened and whether it would happen again.
@Jimmy07 any ideas?

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
Give it a few power cycles. This is normal after a battery disconnect.

If you have a good battery charger it will shut off all charging when the battery is 100%, and then start up again when needed. The NOCO genius chargers do this, so you can use it all winter without overcharging the battery.

MEGA HO

Reaction score
This is weird, I just went back in to take a few pics of the screen with missing options and all is back to normal, took it about 30-40 min to to that.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
This is weird, I just went back in to take a few pics of the screen with missing options and all is back to normal, took it about 30-40 min to to that.
Thats not uncommon with these systems when you remove the batteries. Usually after 5-10 power cycles everything is back to normal. Even sometimes with BCM changes it takes a few power cycles for changes to show up

Users who are viewing this thread