Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New update

g00fy

Reaction score
Poking around the 5th gen Uconnect thread, I think the version I have is the latest for the hardware version installed in the truck.

This should be the latest update, i got it in MAY, i was able to convince the dealer that I needed it for the back up camera recall. AFAIK they haven't released any updates newer than this, if somebody does have something newer than this it's because they bought a new truck that came from the factory with it.

IMG_20200427_123709.jpg

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
This should be the latest update, i got it in MAY, i was able to convince the dealer that I needed it for the back up camera recall. AFAIK they haven't released any updates newer than this, if somebody does have something newer than this it's because they bought a new truck that came from the factory with it.

View attachment 5871

Thanks for that. Seems to disprove the hardware version limits software version theory. Your hardware is older and software newer than mine.

Dr__Bob

Reaction score
Hmmm... How many different versions do they have? I remember that when I first brought the truck home in late June, it claimed to be doing an update. This is the result:
7277CC1C-7504-4F4D-BA29-AE3DE79E2764.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread