Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member hello

Resilient

Reaction score
Saying hello from the California Bay Area. I just purchased a used (19k miles) late 2022 Big Horn Sport 6.7 4x4. This is my first Dodge vehicle and so far I am very happy with it with one exception. This truck is replacing a 2003 Ford F-250 6.0. The crew cab Ford has a huge space behind the rear seat that the RAM does not. That so far is my only negative. The RAM does everything better and is more comfortable than the Ford.
Looking to learn what to keep an eye on to keep this truck running right and what accessories are recommended to keep it clean and comfortable.A2431EA2-6FC8-4FB0-9E0D-BDDDC0C0487B.jpeg

KneeDeep

Reaction score
Saying hello from the California Bay Area. I just purchased a used (19k miles) late 2022 Big Horn Sport 6.7 4x4. This is my first Dodge vehicle and so far I am very happy with it with one exception. This truck is replacing a 2003 Ford F-250 6.0. The crew cab Ford has a huge space behind the rear seat that the RAM does not. That so far is my only negative. The RAM does everything better and is more comfortable than the Ford.
Looking to learn what to keep an eye on to keep this truck running right and what accessories are recommended to keep it clean and comfortable.View attachment 70993
Welcome, nice color choice!

Lonestar

Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the dark side! You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

Resilient

Reaction score
My signature Avatar is why I have the 2500. I miss the whistle from the 10 blade on my Stage 2 turbo. I do not believe my neighbors do! Bluefin tuna to over 200lbs have made a showing again here and I want to get the boat hooked up to this new truck then chase after them!

Last edited:

Resilient

Reaction score
Well, so far I have added two switches to my key fob. One for the tailgate release snd one for the remote start. My hood latch is wired so I only need the truck programmed for the remote start.
I need to resolder the tailgate switch as it has a mind of its own. Sometimes randomly drops. Not a favorable outcome.
I found the switches to be poorly attached. Cleaned off the old solder and used soldered the switches back on with a new pencil tip on the iron. All good now

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread