Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member From CA

Brutus3500

Reaction score
Hello Guys,
Just got home from 2000 Miles drive for picking up this baby from Utha. Going to ask some question soon. Bu the way this one is my second one and I am looking for a place to sell the first one this month.
maybe dealer, Maybe Craigslist.

Attachments

• image_0.JPG
    image_0.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 14

Brutus3500

Reaction score
The first one is 2019 1500 EcoDiesel, It is not 3500. Some people said if I bring it to dealer, They will buy it cheap, They suggest CL to sell it.

MEGA HO

Reaction score
Oh for sure! You won't get a good price for it at a dealer. There are some benefits trading it in even if you get a low trade in value, but not after the fact that you already own a new truck.
Of the places where to post it, Craig's list is one of them, then there's a Facebook marketplace, Autotrader website, probably a few others.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck.
Maybe try carvana or some place similar to sell the old one. I sold a car to carvana. Easy and fast and got a fair price for it. Plus they came to the house and picked it up.

Users who are viewing this thread