Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New long travel removable air bags from CJC Off Road

sduncan

Reaction score
These were released last week. It’s a set if removable airbags for 2500s and Power Wagons. (I asked them, measured my OEM suspension and sent them the measurements. They said all good.)
It’s a chunk of money for the kit, but it looks very well made and the benefits of being able to remove the bags when not needed is awesome. I’ll have a set soon.
I added a link k to them below.

Jqueen

Reaction score
I run long travel on my 3500 and they work great. I am not sure of the difference but have not had a bad product from CJC

LikeABoss

Reaction score
what's the difference between the cjc set up and the daystar cradles?

Looks like they are saying you lose too much uptravel with the bag plus cradle. I had bags with a 2” spacer plus cradle with 4” deavers on my prior truck and had way more uptravel than I could use when bags were aired down. Pretty limited number of people will need this setup I think.

Wobly

Reaction score
I have the Carli R2 springs in the rear with airbags and Daystar cradles. I vacuum the airbags up to keep them from "slapping". I also off-road pretty heavily and have never hit where the bump-stop would be.
Although I like the clever-ness of the product, the cost will keep me with my setup for now.

UglyViking

Reaction score
I have the Carli R2 springs in the rear with airbags and Daystar cradles. I vacuum the airbags up to keep them from "slapping". I also off-road pretty heavily and have never hit where the bump-stop would be.
Although I like the clever-ness of the product, the cost will keep me with my setup for now.
How do you vacuum the airbags up?

DougB

Reaction score
These were released last week. It’s a set if removable airbags for 2500s and Power Wagons. (I asked them, measured my OEM suspension and sent them the measurements. They said all good.)
It’s a chunk of money for the kit, but it looks very well made and the benefits of being able to remove the bags when not needed is awesome. I’ll have a set soon.
I added a link k to them below.

Did you get these installed?

Users who are viewing this thread