Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Guy in South Florida

Bocaloco

Reaction score
New guy here in south Florida that bought a 2024 3500 DRW a few weeks ago as a partial daily driver and no, I don’t tow anything. I say partial as I mainly drive my 1999 4Runner around town.
I've always loved the look of a Dually and thought why not! Bought the Big Horn model and to be honest, kinda happy that this doesn’t have all the bells & whistles that my 2023 Lariat had that I traded in. The simplicity of it gives me peace of mind with less things to fail/break. This truck of course didn’t come with Leather, but I worked the dealer at the very end of the deal to throw in leather or I was walking. Well he caved and tomorrow I drop the truck off to have the Leather installed.
As for Mods,….well first thing was window tint. Windshield 50%, two fronts @ 15% and all the rears @ 5%. Yesterday I had the BakFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover installed, and when I got home I installed the ScanGauge III OBDII Vehicle Monitor to watch some engine parameters. Other than that, for the time being I’m done mod’ing until I decide whether I wanna level the truck or lift it. Lifting would look great, but the biggest downside to that lift is having to buy new 20” wheels & 35” tires! That’s a huge nut just for that look Im shooting for.

IMG_2142.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2209.png
    IMG_2209.png
    2 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2198.jpeg
    IMG_2198.jpeg
    560.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2086.jpeg
    IMG_2086.jpeg
    855.5 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread