Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2022 ram 2500 diesel issues

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
If you’re not running a commercial truck through scales- I highly doubt this is even an issue unless someone is rolling coal in front of law enforcement.
I am in canada trust me its a big issue for non commercial too, the ministry have blitz where they pull in ANY trucks towing or not just looking for emissions parts

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
I’m surprised these company even operate with selling the kits in Canada then—-, in the states it’s really a non issue except for the EPA suing the kit makers out of existence. Commercial rigs in certain states have issues here along with trucks in smog test states. Even hardcore states like CA if you can get an illegal smog check or just remove every 2 years to test you likely wouldn’t get caught unless you found a traffic nerd cop and your rolling coal hard. They do surprise roadside smog testing in California but you can refuse it without any obligation and they let you go. If it wasn’t for the EPA/CARB there would be a ton of companies in the US selling them.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I’m surprised these company even operate with selling the kits in Canada then—-, in the states it’s really a non issue except for the EPA suing the kit makers out of existence. Commercial rigs in certain states have issues here along with trucks in smog test states. Even hardcore states like CA if you can get an illegal smog check or just remove every 2 years to test you likely wouldn’t get caught unless you found a traffic nerd cop and your rolling coal hard. They do surprise roadside smog testing in California but you can refuse it without any obligation and they let you go. If it wasn’t for the EPA/CARB there would be a ton of companies in the US selling them.
See we get in trouble for using the kits but they don't go after the sellers or manufactures as there is no EPA task force here lol

MEGA HO

Reaction score
^ This must be in Ontario / East Coast... Deletes are a non-issue on the West.
(I obviously don't speak about commercial trucks)

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
^ This must be in Ontario / East Coast... Deletes are a non-issue on the West.
(I obviously don't speak about commercial trucks)
I know a few friends in berta that have been nailed too but yes im in onterible

Users who are viewing this thread