Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Navigation / Uconnect showing the wrong location

Class Action Expert

Reaction score
All,
My navigation (2018 RAM 2500 Cumings) is showing the wrong location off by hundreds of miles and my UConnect won't work. The Dealerships (2) have determined the only remedy is replacing the radio head unit at a cost of over $1k.
Over many Dodge/Chrysler/RAM/Jeep forums, this is common and a "known issue" for the company.
I am polling groups to be included in a possible Class Action Suit for damages payable for all of those of us who have been unfairly charged as a result of a "known issue" with many owners navigation and UConnect.
Should you be experiencing a similar issue and have replaced or being told to replace the radio head unit and you would like to be included in a possible legal settlement to recover damages please send your name, year, model, and make of your vehicle to: info@spauldingent.com
Thank you,

Users who are viewing this thread