Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Member profile

MoparMom

Reaction score
I really wish I could see information on members' trucks by clicking on their profile pics. Info like mods, color, accessories, etc would help us and answer questions without having to post an actual question to the member. FWIW

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
The people who want too have listed there mods and description with their profile.

Not possible to make everyone...or sone how magically know what they do if they chose not too.

If you are using your cellphone to view the site. Turn it long ways and you will see the signature for where people who want to put this info.

Looks like you have not filled out the signature yet either.

whitexc

Reaction score
Those of us using Tapatalk are unable to see sig info as well, FYI.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

BIGBLACKLONGHORN

Reaction score
I’m a new member. I’m trying to figure out how to start a new thread about my truck. I’ve been a longtime onlooker on this forum, and today I finally registered as a member.
My 2020 Ram Longhorn is at the dealership with a seized engine .

DammitDave

Reaction score
I’m a new member. I’m trying to figure out how to start a new thread about my truck. I’ve been a longtime onlooker on this forum, and today I finally registered as a member.
My 2020 Ram Longhorn is at the dealership with a seized engine .
Welcome to HDRams BigBlackLongHorn ! Go up to the Banner and under the word FORUMS, click on New Post, then over on the right you will see a green box for starting a new thread.

Users who are viewing this thread