Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lowrance 9Ti2 bracket for Can Am x3

Sam 15

Reaction score
I figured I would post this here as many of you have sxs's and may have a solution for my problem. I need a brack for my Lowrance 9Ti2 gps that will mount to my Can Am x3. I can't find one for my spicific model. There is a bracket for the 5 and 7 Ti2's but not a 9Ti2. I purchased a bracket from PCI because it advertised that the bracket would fit a 9 HDS and 9FS hoping it would fit my 9Ti2 or it could be modified to fit my 9Ti2. It wasn't even close so I'm sending it back. This is it https://www.pciraceradios.com/products/can-am-x3-gps-bracket?variant=39292989112506

I have a Bulletpoint universal dual ball mount in my 4th gen ram and it works great. Has anyone mounted any bulletpoint mount into a can am x3? Any mounting bracket ideas? here is what is in my ram.

Also I tried checking some of the Can Am forums. Nothing found. Here is the Lowrance 9Ti2

Thanks for and suggestions or solutions.

Pearce

Reaction score
Ram mounts will likely have something. I use one of theirs for a large Simrad on the boat.

Pearce

Reaction score
Or these

Sam 15

Reaction score
Or these

Thanks for those replies. I've looked a both bulletpoint and pci mounts. So far the only thing I've seen so far that may work for me is the axia mounts. They are only 6" long, but there is an 6" extension that can also be purchased which would put the gps unit where I want it. Still looking for more suggestions/solutions though.

Users who are viewing this thread