Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for new wheels

Brody

Reaction score
Good morning. I am looking for new wheels to replace the original Alcoa wheels on my Ram 3500 dually short bed. I prefer to go with black wheels. I would also like to go with wheels that can be rotated from front to back. I am not sure if there are other options than plan steel wheels like the spare. I would appreciate any info.

Thank you in advance.
Brody

Carl

Reaction score
Good morning. I am looking for new wheels to replace the original Alcoa wheels on my Ram 3500 dually short bed. I prefer to go with black wheels. I would also like to go with wheels that can be rotated from front to back. I am not sure if there are other options than plan steel wheels like the spare. I would appreciate any info.

Thank you in advance.
Brody
I got excited when I read your post since it is identical to what I am trying to do, but then I saw no replies yet from the brain trust! I will keep checking back or if I find any useful info elsewhere I'll be sure to post.

Scvette

Reaction score
I’ll be following along also, want to get something picked out before my new 22 arrives.
I got excited when I read your post since it is identical to what I am trying to do, but then I saw no replies yet from the brain trust! I will keep checking back or if I find any useful info elsewhere I'll be sure to post.

Users who are viewing this thread