Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

sasquatchHO

Reaction score
Morning all,
Cummins owner since 93, Cummins/diesel operator for fifty years. Always new stuff to learn and friends too become. Took ownership of a 2024 3500 Limited SRW last month, what happened to the days when you just got into a truck and searched for an AM radio station, haha. Wow, loads of info for the elderly. Looking forward to offering assistance and getting some in return. I like this site, good people.
Sasquatch

flan

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Sasquatch

sasquatchHO

Reaction score
Thank you all for welcoming to the site. I look forward to many years an conversations with many of you. I appreciate your welcoming me into the family.
thank you and kind regards.
sasquatch

sasquatchHO

Reaction score
Would someone direct me to the proper place to list my truck for sale? I’m an old timer and some sites confuse the daylights out of me. help is liked and needed. Best regards
sasqupatch.

sasquatchHO

Reaction score
Buzz it up,
thank you for your directions. I’ve reposted the truck there and hope someone looking to get into our world of Cummins pick-up trucks will give It a good home. Thank you sir for your helping me out.

sasquatch

Users who are viewing this thread