Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In cab wifi hotspot

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Back in 2011 when I moved into my house a friend of mine moved in as a roommate and his wifi SSID was FBI surveillance Van. I kinda just kept it over the years for the sake of convenience with all my devices already having the credentials for it.

Just a couple months, ago with the latest 39.x update WiFi hotspot finally started working, and I seem to get it for free on my UC4, not sure why. But as you can guess, again for the sake of convenience, I kept the same SSID and password. I got a good chuckle at the thought of my SSID popping up in random people's devices as I drove around town.

Since I started running the running the uc5 though, I lost my free wifi hotspot.

One of mine was TrumpIsStillYourPresident for a couple years.

You could see heads explode.

JimKIII

Reaction score
If you turn on WiFi, SiriusXM music comes over the WiFi first, then (agonizingly slow) fails over to satellite if no Intarwebz. I rue the day I enabled my free trial and can't wait for it to stop.
I knew I would rue the day if I ever signed up for the free trial. So I ignore the pesky emails from Sirius begging be to try it out, please, please, please. Nope!!

Users who are viewing this thread