Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm a jerk

Your thoughts?

• I wouldn't have said anything but he's not wrong

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Yeah, you're a jerk but for other reasons, I agree with you on this one

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Collectors Item! I'll take it

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 100% agree

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Thanks for starting a new thread, its slow today

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Tacos

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters

44Dan44

Reaction score
This is 100% a jerky thing, I'm a jerk. I understand that before I even post it. Looking a gift horse in the mouth if you're old school.
But really FCA? Save the UPS fee, save the cheapAF keyring and maybe just allocate that money to letting the 23 Laramie guys keep their flares or the 23 not-included-hitch sleeve adapter or maybe even increase the affiliate discount itself.
End rant
IMG_2028.JPG

44Dan44

Reaction score
Do not seek the help of an optometrist and don't assume I can't take a photo and don't adjust your settings, the print quality of this keepsake is just that good. :D
Costs extra to print on both sides, I feel like a valued partner now. Pardon the Golden Retrieve hair.
IMG_2031.JPG

IMG_2030.JPG

techman

Reaction score
"Inhale that new car scent"

Hold the phone!! Weren't the sources from all that new car smell just shown to be a carcinogen?

Google it.

Yes, you are a jerk.

44Dan44

Reaction score
Off topic, Dang! Brand new 23 too. Came out ok though, bet one passenger side rocker is chewed up a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread