Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Horn Wiring

SimplyRed

Reaction score
Purchased a Motohorn 3.0. “No mechanical or electrical knowledge is required”. Yeah. Ok. I know where I want to mount the horn, relay and compressor but, can’t find/don’t know where to look for the existing horn wires without taking the truck apart, which I’d rather not do. Any ideas?IMG_6893.jpeg

Bill_Sos

Reaction score
So I found my horn wire by accident when doing my remote start upgrade. From underdash it's #23 (directly opposite of #11) on C1. I'm apparently dyslexic and confused them. It was gray if I recall correctly.

SimplyRed

Reaction score
So I found my horn wire by accident when doing my remote start upgrade. From underdash it's #23 (directly opposite of #11) on C1. I'm apparently dyslexic and confused them. It was gray if I recall correctly.
Thanks, Bill but, gotta be honest with you so, don’t judge when I ask. This “C1” you speak of; I’ve never looked under my dash. (Raining at the moment so, maybe tomorrow) Are things labeled clearly so a novice, such as myself, can figure it out? And, I suppose “ground is ground” wether it be to frame or battery?

Bill_Sos

Reaction score
My bad . I'm a noob too and wanted to sound knowledgeable lol. It's tucked away but if you search forum for remote start there are great diagrams and such. I found out after completing my I stall that their is another wire in the front left engine bay you can tap into. I'll fi d link to post

Users who are viewing this thread