Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Furrion RV camera compatible with 2020 2500 with UConnect?

Beware of Dug

Reaction score
I'm seeing two different camps on this everywhere I research.
Would like to add the Furrion RV camera to the rear of my pre-wired 2021 Grand Design 5th wheel and have it show up on my 2020 Ram 2500 diesel 4x4 Laramie's UConnect 8.4 screen without having to mount a monitor on my dash.
Does anyone have knowledge if the camera and my UConnect system will work together?
Thanks.

sanda

Reaction score
I haven't been able to make mine work. Can't find anywhere that says it will work so gave up. If your pre-wired camera means the same as my camper said there really is nothing there. It's just BS by the manufacturer. I pulled the center clearance light and wired it into the lighting circuit.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Not without expensive add-ons.

You haven't explained what current features you have in the truck (surround, NAV, existing camera wiring?) so I'm not going to go down the if then else rabbit hole of options or parts needed.

NAViKS may be an option. Not sure what they offer for the 8.4 screen.

Users who are viewing this thread