Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuel pump

Cseybert

Reaction score
The CP3 pump was never a problem. The CP4 was a problem on the 19s and 20s.

Cseybert

Reaction score
It’s hard for me to say personally. I ordered my truck new in January 2022 and picked it up in April 1922 but I only have 2900 miles on mine. No problems knock on wood.

Walter Glenn

Reaction score
Thank you! I’m getting ready to buy this and just trying to find out if there is any problems with the trucks.

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
It’s hard for me to say personally. I ordered my truck new in January 2022 and picked it up in April 1922 but I only have 2900 miles on mine. No problems knock on wood.

Drive that thing!!

They don’t like to sit, and if you’re going to pay for your 12 month oil/filter and fuel filter services you may as well get some miles out of the them.

Thank you! I’m getting ready to buy this and just trying to find out if there is any problems with the trucks.

Biggest issue with 2022’s is some Aisin’s, found behind the HO, had a K1 snap ring failure. For the most part that’s been identified and rectified, and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another 2022.

Users who are viewing this thread