Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fuel price display

3500guy

Reaction score
On the 12 inch nav screen fuel prices show for approaching gas stations. Prices only show for regular grade gasoline. Is there a setting change to be able to have diesel prices show rather than regular?

Florotory

Reaction score
On my 2020 2500 you can switch fuel type.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3500guy

Reaction score
On my 2020 2500 you can switch fuel type.

Florotory, I've played with the settings and could not see a setting change? Where is the fuel type selection?

Florotory

Reaction score
Florotory, I've played with the settings and could not see a setting change? Where is the fuel type selection?

Mine is on the same screen that shows prices. Off to the left should have options to filter. What year or Uconnect version you have?

3500guy

Reaction score
Mine is on the same screen that shows prices. Off to the left should have options to filter. What year or Uconnect version you have?

Truck is a '22 3500 with U-5. Thank you for replying.

Florotory

Reaction score
Ahh makes sense. I couldn’t find the fuel pricing in the UC5 when my mom bought her 22’ 2500.

jebruns

Reaction score
There have been other threads about the diesel option disappearing. Could be a U5 thing or some update.

Se7enoverland

Reaction score
So it will show up if you reset the radio by holding down the power button for about 12 seconds and let it rebot. then the diesel price will be there. but when your truck sits overnight it will be back to gas price the next day. have to reset it again to show diesel. Hope this helps.

bobbo7915

Reaction score
same as above, I can get it to show diesel prices for a day by restarting the radio but it'll be back to gas prices the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread