Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free To A Good Home

Sherwin2004

Reaction score
I have a set of Westin Running Boards I want to give away to anyone who is interested. You pay for Shipping/Handling. Here's the deal: I ran these boards for about 10 months. I liked them a lot. In fact, they look great and are very functional as a running board. These are cab length and the stainless steel model.

Here's the catch: I ran over a decent sized bolder and kinked the mounts on the driver side (front and middle). They can probably be straightened or you can buy just the hardware from Westin. The running board itself appears to have just "bounced back" because I can detect only the slightest bend. Minor at best.

So take a look at the pix and let me know if you're interested. Like I said: FREE but you pay shipping and handling. We can handle that over the phone at my shop or you can provide your own label and email it to me once I determine the weight and dimensions. I think I have a good box already.

Attachments

• IMG_3907.jpeg
    IMG_3907.jpeg
    567.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3908.jpeg
    IMG_3908.jpeg
    539.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3911.jpeg
    IMG_3911.jpeg
    769.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3910.jpeg
    IMG_3910.jpeg
    661.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3909.jpeg
    IMG_3909.jpeg
    592.5 KB · Views: 64

BigRed2018

Reaction score
EDIT/UPDATE: I put the boards back on for a few weeks. I ordered a set of White Knuckles. But these will be available in 4-6 weeks.

If/when these are available I would be thrilled to pay you shipping and email label to you. My son struggles to get in my new ram and money is right. Appreciate your generosity!

Users who are viewing this thread