Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F94 fuse

eljefe

Reaction score
Hey all. The past 2 days I’ve blown the F94 fuse, which triggers the Service Shifter code. Dealer said they’ve never seen this on our truck and upgraded to a larger fuse and told me to monitor. Aftermarket radio I installed back in July. Banks Pedal Monster installed also in July. Edge Pulsar installed in August. Driven all over the place so not sure what’s changed. Anybody have some ideas? Thanks

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Wow, that's some pretty crap-tastic advice from a dealer.
Putting in a larger fuse is a great recipe for an electrical fire...

eljefe

Reaction score
Wow, that's some pretty crap-tastic advice from a dealer.
Putting in a larger fuse is a great recipe for an electrical fire...
That's what I said. I'm gonna let it ride, if she burns ill get a new one. Lol

thedude

Reaction score
That's what I said. I'm gonna let it ride, if she burns ill get a new one. Lol
Any update on this F94 Problem? I just bought a 2021 3500 and it blows that fuse as soon as I start the engine. If i just have ignition in the on position, selector switch lights up and I can select 2 or 4wd and hear the transfer case switching no problems.. then once I push to start. blows the fuse

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
It looks like the fuse also powers the Trailer TPM module. Perhaps there's an issue there or in the headliner wiring.

(My info from 2020 manual)

F94/ATR (Micro2)10 Amp RedShift-By-Wire / Transfer Case Switch (DS 1500 Only) Shift-By-Wire / Transfer Case Switch / Module TPM Trailer (HD Only) / Module Gateway Can-C Trailer TPM (HD Only)

Users who are viewing this thread