Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Digital Rearview Mirror Tow Camera not available on 2023 HD Rebel?

MLCMobile

Reaction score
I tow a 22" enclosed trailer which weights just under 7000 lbs and I wanted to upgrade my existing Nissan Armada to a 3/4 ton truck. The HD Rebel Looks fantastic and would certainly be a much better rig than my current SUV. I went to put a deposit on a full loaded Hemi HD Rebel order and found that the digital rearview mirror that you can attach a camera to the back of your trailer is not available. I see it in pretty much every review video but my dealer said they cannot add the option. They contacted the RAM rep and the RMA rep said there are parts shortages so the power wagon/rebel trim no longer gets the digital rearview mirror??!!

This sounds absurd since they are touting it as a tow capable vehicle. Its still on the website that it is available but the dealer can only select it on the longhorn and limited models, not the rebel. They can get the surround view trailer camera which is nice for parking but doesn't work when you are driving.

Anyone else order a 2023 HD Rebel with the digital rearview mirror?

jsalbre

Reaction score
This is accurate. They removed the options for the digital rear view in everything but Longhorns and Limiteds before ordering opened. Nothing you see on a review truck can be trusted, as those were built before production start, and thus before options are finalized.

Users who are viewing this thread