Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you sell your stock wheels?

Etoimos

Reaction score
If you sold your stock wheels, where did you sell them and how much did you get for them? I'll be looking to pick up some extra stock PW wheels here in the near future to put on my trailer and would like to get an idea of what I should expect to pay. Thanks.

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Just as a reference - I sold my Night edition 20s for $1000. Craigslist is where I had the best results. A couple of Facebook guys flaked. The tires had 5K or 6K on them.

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
Not power wagon wheels and tires but I Traded my my chrome-clad Steelies and transforce with 2k miles on them for 1k rounds of M855 (around $350-400 at that time)

LateToTheParty

Didn't want to come
Reaction score
Just as a reference - I sold my Night edition 20s for $1000. Craigslist is where I had the best results. A couple of Facebook guys flaked. The tires had 5K or 6K on them.

Sold my factory wheels and tires with 50 miles on them for $1500.00 Craigslist. (Not power wagon wheels)
Seeing these prices clearly makes me think location has something to do with the price you'll get.

As a reference, here in the Denver area, I've twice listed my 20" Night Edition wheels/tires with 1200 miles on them and had no bites. Tried for $600 the first time, then a couple of months later tried again for $500.

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Seeing these prices clearly makes me think location has something to do with the price you'll get.

As a reference, here in the Denver area, I've twice listed my 20" Night Edition wheels/tires with 1200 miles on them and had no bites. Tried for $600 the first time, then a couple of months later tried again for $500.

I had a guy who really wanted them at $1400 but the guy with $1000 got there first. I hadn't lowered them yet on OfferUp.

WisHawk

Reaction score
I agree. I had a number of inquires and the end buyer drove 3 hours to purchase them.

Hooligan

Reaction score
The Sacramento CL has PW wheels only for $750. Non PW wheel/tire combo is between $1k and $1500 depending on tire wear. Always Lots of non PW listings.

Nd79

Reaction score

You wouldn't happen to still have those would you? I bought a set of tradesman wheels/tires cheap in the Denver area just because I'm getting more time our of them before having to bite the bullet on new/better tires. Financially it's working for me so far as far as tires go.

jetrinka

Reaction score
I bought another stock set of 75th wheels and tires for 1600. Sold the tires for 850 and put winter studded tires on them for the winter months

LateToTheParty

Didn't want to come
Reaction score
You wouldn't happen to still have those would you? I bought a set of tradesman wheels/tires cheap in the Denver area just because I'm getting more time our of them before having to bite the bullet on new/better tires. Financially it's working for me so far as far as tires go.
I sure do. PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread