Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dealership trashed my new truck.....

Albert193500

Reaction score
Hi all and @RamCares

So as some of you have been following my quest for safety regarding the AC in my 2019 3500 HO DRW you know it was in the shop for the HVAC box replacement. I can not tell you how dissatisfied and disappointed I am. They scratched, stained and gouged the interior of my truck, panels misaligned, and several bolts that I can see are so over torqued it is half way through the panel. The detail department scratched the paint and headlights. I have a coolant leak, atleast one bolt fell out, wires routed incorrectly and the issue I went in there for is not fixed. I have many pictures of the above mentioned mistakes. I am very upset at this and need some advice.

20191024_174506.jpg

20191024_174514.jpg

20191024_181946.jpg

20191024_174239.jpg

For example...

Last edited:

AKDoug

Reaction score
Coolant leak and scratches not cool at all. My lower dash screws were over torqued from the factory. I discovered it when I went to install my own auto-start.

Albert193500

Reaction score
That sucks. I am pretty certain it was done there. There is also a crack or super deep gouge across the grill in the middle of the dash.

Albert193500

Reaction score
I have been trying to reach out but it was late, I am sure they will call me tomorrow... i really hope.

Jj517

Reaction score
Small claims

What state u in what dealershit was it

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 80

I took my Longhorn in for an oil,change, (RAM dealership)
Sitting in waiting area the service manager asked me to “come and look at my truck” and was presented with this. 2016 Loaded Longhorn with 41,300 miles on her.

View attachment 1645

That's terrible. Was it a post, or the corner of a building?

Rodsram

Reaction score
New employe, 5 days on the job. He was supposed to leave the truck outside the bay and the tech drive it in - he did not follow instructions and hit the side of the bay door trying to drive the truck into the service bay.
Must admit that I was quite surprised at how calm I was able to stay.
Traded the truck before it was out of the body shop, I am now the proud owner of a ‘19 Longhorn dualie. (Different dealer).

oaklandopen

Reaction score
Lol, I had a dealer not put it in park and RAMmed it into the bay door. It was in for some sort of reflash on a recall. I swear I cant't trust anyone else with my vehicles

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
Hi all and @RamCares

So as some of you have been following my quest for safety regarding the AC in my 2019 3500 HO DRW you know it was in the shop for the HVAC box replacement. I can not tell you how dissatisfied and disappointed I am. They scratched, stained and gouged the interior of my truck, panels misaligned, and several bolts that I can see are so over torqued it is half way through the panel. The detail department scratched the paint and headlights. I have a coolant leak, atleast one bolt fell out, wires routed incorrectly and the issue I went in there for is not fixed. I have many pictures of the above mentioned mistakes. I am very upset at this and need some advice.

View attachment 1594

View attachment 1595

View attachment 1596

View attachment 1597

For example...

Hi Albert193500,

I sincerely regret to hear of your situation, as I understand how frustrating it may be. To clarify, were you able to connect with our Customer Care Team via phone for further assistance on this? If not, please feel free to follow up with me via private message as I would be more than happy to escalate a case for further assistance.

Mark
RamCares

Albert193500

Reaction score
Hi Albert193500,

I sincerely regret to hear of your situation, as I understand how frustrating it may be. To clarify, were you able to connect with our Customer Care Team via phone for further assistance on this? If not, please feel free to follow up with me via private message as I would be more than happy to escalate a case for further assistance.

Mark
RamCares

As sad as it is to say, yes, I spoke to my rep. It took 6 days to get a call back. I have been very patient with this whole ordeal but something has to give. I was told by my rep that the warranty is the warranty but the damage is at the dealership level. I fear that I may get screwed out of all this. The ac is still messed up, and my truck is far from new.
What kind of assistance can you offer me? I know the damage is in the thousands so I feel they may want to shortcut some repairs. All I want is the truck I paid for a couple months ago.

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
As sad as it is to say, yes, I spoke to my rep. It took 6 days to get a call back. I have been very patient with this whole ordeal but something has to give. I was told by my rep that the warranty is the warranty but the damage is at the dealership level. I fear that I may get screwed out of all this. The ac is still messed up, and my truck is far from new.
What kind of assistance can you offer me? I know the damage is in the thousands so I feel they may want to shortcut some repairs. All I want is the truck I paid for a couple months ago.

Thank you for your follow up, Albert193500. I do apologize, as I completely understand your sentiments expressed here. Would you mind following up with me via private message to provide your VIN? I would like to look into your situation further on my end to determine how to best assist you. Thank you in advance!

Mark
RamCares

Albert193500

Reaction score
Thank you for your follow up, Albert193500. I do apologize, as I completely understand your sentiments expressed here. Would you mind following up with me via private message to provide your VIN? I would like to look into your situation further on my end to determine how to best assist you. Thank you in advance!

Mark
RamCares

All information is sent.
Also if you look into the last work order completed by Arrigo you should see where he listed some of the damages and verified the original safety concern with the ac.

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
All information is sent.
Also if you look into the last work order completed by Arrigo you should see where he listed some of the damages and verified the original safety concern with the ac.

Thank you for doing so, Albert193500! I have just responded to your most recent private message. Please take a moment to review that when you are able.

Mark
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread