Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead and thought needs jumped?

Gary2920

Reaction score
My 2022 3500 Cummins sat for a few weeks and seemed dead as a door nail. With a charger on one battery, telling me battery is full, and a very strong jump pack on the other, when I attempted to start it weird things happened. Instrument panel flashing and wipers flipped on. Still won't even turn over.

Has this happened to you?

I'm getting it towed in for recall work next week, and and of course this issue if not resolved by then. Thanks!

flan

Reaction score
It may take a bit to get it to a state of charge enough to turn over. Expect weird glitches for up to 24hrs after getting it started. Systems take a while to boot.

Poolmonkey

Reaction score
My 2022 3500 Cummins sat for a few weeks and seemed dead as a door nail. With a charger on one battery, telling me battery is full, and a very strong jump pack on the other, when I attempted to start it weird things happened. Instrument panel flashing and wipers flipped on. Still won't even turn over.

Has this happened to you?

I'm getting it towed in for recall work next week, and and of course this issue if not resolved by then. Thanks!
My PW did the same strange stuff when my battery was killed beyond dead…flashing, wiping etc

Users who are viewing this thread