Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cp4 pump replacement

WatersEdge

Reaction score
Hey guys. New to site. Not new to dodge diesels. I have a 2019 ram 3500. Deleted. Dealer called me this morning saying then can not do recall on cp4 pump because it is deleted. Any suggestions on how to get it done? Currently headed to dealer to pick up truck and new CP3 pump for recall. Thinking I can just do it myself. Thanks in advance

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Hey guys. New to site. Not new to dodge diesels. I have a 2019 ram 3500. Deleted. Dealer called me this morning saying then can not do recall on cp4 pump because it is deleted. Any suggestions on how to get it done? Currently headed to dealer to pick up truck and new CP3 pump for recall. Thinking I can just do it myself. Thanks in advance
My dealer did mine and its deleted… they can do it you just need to reflash your tune if they flash the update

Riddick

Reaction score
Are they giving you the updated cp3 pump at no charge? Honestly, I would push back on them doing the work because it should not matter if the truck is modified or not. The fuel pump is what's being recalled not the emissions system.......

MEGA HO

Reaction score
Yup the dealer is full of s**t, probably too lazy to do it so came up with an excuse.

thecastle

Reaction score
Why not take it to another dealer? Clearly this dealer doesn't want to service your truck, why fight it when you can go elsewhere?

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

If anyone is having a hard time with their dealership getting a repair/recall done, please send us a PM, our team would be happy to get this addressed.

William
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread