Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coolant

mostcorey95

Reaction score
What coolant are you guys using to refill when you get low. I know it is oat coolant. I have a bunch of the peak final charge oat but wondering if I should just go buy mopar coolant.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Any HD OAT will do they make the universal stuff too i would not spend the extra for the mopar sticker i usually just use TRP ELC coolant its easy to get my hands on and good for 8 years/1 mill KM

mostcorey95

Reaction score
Any HD OAT will do they make the universal stuff too i would not spend the extra for the mopar sticker

I have the peak final charge red which is oat I can get mopar for like 15 a gallon or peak at like 13 so it’s not much of a difference but just wondering if it would be better to just go get mopar? IMG_1121.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I have the peak final charge red which is oat I can get mopar for like 15 a gallon or peak at like 13 so it’s not much of a difference but just wondering if it would be better to just go get mopar? View attachment 38288

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope wont make a difference

Users who are viewing this thread