Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carli 2.5” level kit for rear air?

robbyreneeward

Reaction score
Is this kit available yet? Wife ordered the 3/25” lift in March and didn’t get it in until November. She’s running 37s, I’m only wanting to run 35s, which is why I’m wanting the 2.5” kit only. Any help with this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kpecks

Reaction score
Call up CJCoffroad.com. They sold me the 2.5" carli kit w the 1" rear block and 1" air bag spacer from Traxda and fox shocks all the way around. While i havent received the kit to install it, i spent a good while with them on the phone more than once to make sure i was getting it right and this is what they recommended going with as they do this kit on many trucks.

robbyreneeward

Reaction score
Call up CJCoffroad.com. They sold me the 2.5" carli kit w the 1" rear block and 1" air bag spacer from Traxda and fox shocks all the way around. While i havent received the kit to install it, i spent a good while with them on the phone more than once to make sure i was getting it right and this is what they recommended going with as they do this kit on many trucks.

How much was it all, and how long did you wait for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~~Mutt~~

Reaction score
They said mid-january theyd be shipping stuff out. Fingers crossed!!!
Just got a email today with tracking number from CJC . These are on the way for my 2022 MEGABEAST DRW build

intercooler guard
CARLI SUSPENSION 3.25" PINTOP 2.5
Carli Ram Fabricated Radius Arms
CARLI SUSPENSION 2014+ DODGE RAM TORSION SWAY
CARLI SUSPENSION DODGE RAM LOW MOUNT STEERING STABILIZER
BAJA DESIGNS LARAMIE Amber SQUADRON FOG LIGHT KIT

kpecks

Reaction score
Just got a email today with tracking number from CJC . These are on the way for my 2022 MEGABEAST DRW build

intercooler guard
CARLI SUSPENSION 3.25" PINTOP 2.5
Carli Ram Fabricated Radius Arms
CARLI SUSPENSION 2014+ DODGE RAM TORSION SWAY
CARLI SUSPENSION DODGE RAM LOW MOUNT STEERING STABILIZER
BAJA DESIGNS LARAMIE Amber SQUADRON FOG LIGHT KIT
Great news. When did you put your order in? I might need to add the inter cooler guard to my order...

Scvette

Reaction score
I have that exact set up sitting in my garage as well as 20” fuel blitz wheels mounted on 37” Cooper stt Pros. Also have the thuren adjustable track bar. Now all I need is my loaded Laramie dually to travel the last 60-70 miles from Portland Or rail yard to the dealer. Been sitting there 2 weeks now.

I looked in to this - not sure why I didn't get it. Might have been coverage.

Scvette

Reaction score
When I ordered mine I called and asked before I ordered if they were in stock and was told they were, had to call the bank to get my debit card upped as I was on vacation so actually had to call back the next day to order. So I placed the order online the next day and after I ordered got an email saying thank you for your order, parts are back ordered for 2 months. I wasn’t happy called in and told them what I was told about everything being in stock. Said they’d look into it. Got a email a couple days later saying everything is shipped. Great customer service, thought I was going to be SOL but they came through. Now if Stellantis could do their part and get my truck shipped to the dealer that’d be great.
I called them and placed order on Dec 13 2021

~~Mutt~~

Reaction score
Just got update for the order from CJC.. "The pallet with the bulk of you order will be leaving this week. The final sway bar pieces and low mount stabilizer will be UPSed in the coming weeks as the next batches come in." Got a call from secondary shipping company yesterday saying they are scheduling a pallet drop tomorrow from 1 to 5 and then CJC revised that the Low mount Carli steering stabilizer and the Torsion sway bar will be out by Thursday so shipping to Fl from Ca ..that's a week easy..

~~Mutt~~

Reaction score
Now if Stellantis could do their part and get my truck shipped to the dealer that’d be great.

We just picked up a deal on a loaded 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee form Stellantis. Killer ride over the last years model.. An like you say.. They can start pumping them across the border at anytime now..

~~Mutt~~

Reaction score
I called them and placed order on Dec 13 2021
Great news. When did you put your order in? I might need to add the inter cooler guard to my order...
Got the 37 Toyo's yesterday and a pallet from CJC today. UPS is delivering the last 3 items which is the sway bar and Amber Fogs.. Just need the truck now

Attachments

• 20220110_123453.jpg
    20220110_123453.jpg
    984.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 20220111_130355.jpg
    20220111_130355.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread