Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't Order Anvil 75th Anniversary PW Yet?

SgnDen

Reaction score
I've taken forever to decide that I want a 2021 75th Anniversary Power Wagon in Anvil 2-tone. Now the dealer(s) tell me they can't order it. One said "it's not available on Power Wagon" (uh, um, yeah...that's why they spent BIG money for all of the PR photography and it's in the copy of press releases).

What do you think? Is it just a matter of waiting until they update their configurator / build system for dealers? Irritating I have come this far only to not be able to order it now. Ha.

dave41079

Reaction score
Are they using the website or Dealer Connect? They need to use Danner Connect. Anvil has been available since at least October on Dealer Connect because I was back and forth between that and Olive Green Pearl/Black, and ended up going with Olive Green Pearl.

SgnDen

Reaction score
Are they using the website or Dealer Connect? They need to use Danner Connect. Anvil has been available since at least October on Dealer Connect because I was back and forth between that and Olive Green Pearl/Black, and ended up going with Olive Green Pearl.
Dealer Connect he sent me a screen shot of his order screen.
DealerConnect Screenshot.JPG

Maybe I'll just go back to my original choice of Maximum Steel. Looks very good on the Power Wagon.

dave41079

Reaction score
Interesting. I wonder if they've postponed those colors to keep up with production, or already produced everything in Anvil and Molten that they planned on.

SgnDen

Reaction score
Interesting. I wonder if they've postponed those colors to keep up with production, or already produced everything in Anvil and Molten that they planned on.
One dealer said they were able to order them earlier this year but now the option disappeared. If they're "out" and not making more in that color, you'd think they'd tell their dealer network immediately.

I may indeed end-up with my initial first choice of Max Steel...we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread