Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant connect my apple phone?

Texasram1

Reaction score
Not sure what has changed, but I cant connect my iphone to my uconnect via bluetooth or hardwire. The truck display just keeps spinning as “connecting” is displayed.
Do I need to reset the system?

Have folks seen less issues using the hardwire vs bluetooth?

Darmichar

Reaction score
I've had issues in the past with both. I'd reboot the system first by holding the power button on the uConnect in for 10 seconds till the screen blacks out. If that doesn't correct it, delete your phone and try reconnecting it.

Texasram1

Reaction score
Just to confirm, I thought reset was accomplished via holding in the power and tune knob buttons simultaneously?

Darmichar

Reaction score
Just to confirm, I thought reset was accomplished via holding in the power and tune knob buttons simultaneously?
So did I. A couple days ago I found a very old post here from Ram Cares that stated you only need to hold the power button for 10 seconds. Tried it the other day and it worked.

Texasram1

Reaction score
Ok, I reset the system and it worked. But shouldnt a reset dump all my presets etc.? Or did I actually just reboot it, and not reset?

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Best solution is going to be switching to android.....
Thats the worst idea… i kept my wifes old android for alfa even at that point i still cant stand it i much prefer apple phones

Users who are viewing this thread