Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BEST Source for Ram/Cummins Parts with ACTUAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a considerable amount of parts for my 2021 Ram 3500 HO and have been going over many different websites, reading forums and checking out posts to the point where I am ready to order but want to hear from those who have actually ordered and willing to share first-hand experience.

My first parts order was this past week... after reaching out to at least five different Online Suppliers, only ONE (www.UnlimitedDiesels.com) actually responded, was exceptional to DM with answer to my concerns and thus received my business. Unfortunately, the remainder of parts I need, he does not sell/offer or drop ship. My plan is to build a Fuel Polishing system with my 115-Gallon Auxiliary tank and a sump to external lift pump for fuel supply. In addition, I want to purchase the deep pan for the Aisin trans as well as a Towing Valve body for my 2015 2500 Laramie Longhorn's 68RFE.

So if you have first-hand experience and wish to give a shout-out to your select parts supplier, please share. I would like to reward my hard-earned fundage to a company who earns the Customer Service with a second consideration to Price.

THANKS!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread