Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone

Gunz4all

Reaction score
Anyone having Uconnect Box requires service. Please visit authorized dealer. Message pop up on screen?

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Anyone having Uconnect Box requires service. Please visit authorized dealer. Message pop up on screen?
A simple search would bring you to a thread full of the same complaints beats sorting through looking for it. Just search in the top right corner of the screen

Ramtough21

Reaction score
I've been having this issue for months and the dealership is stating it's a Uconnect Issue. So, my brand new truck that I've had for a year is still doing this everytime it starts up.. I've had the updates and it's still an issue.

efraincampos

Reaction score
I've been having this issue for months and the dealership is stating it's a Uconnect Issue. So, my brand new truck that I've had for a year is still doing this everytime it starts up.. I've had the updates and it's still an issue.
I had the same issue on my 22 Rebel. I took it to the dealer and I was told it was a bad antenna. They ordered a new one, installed it and I haven't had an issue since. New antenna was installed Oct 2022.

Users who are viewing this thread