Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone order an AEV?

flan

Reaction score
For a PXL, probably not, for a 2020 diesel definitely. Has 47k on it.
How’s your initial impression of it’s driveability with the big lift, tires, etc?

Enve46

Reaction score
How’s your initial impression of it’s driveability with the big lift, tires, etc?
The truck needs gears in my opinion but it’s not terrible. Alignment is off so front tires are cupped which I knew. I adjusted it some by eye and it tracks better so that tells me it needs Thurens alignment specs to be ideal. The hydro-assist takes some getting used to but makes low speed turning a dream. And honestly, it’s pretty damn comfortable. I was expecting a little jarring ride since it still uses stock springs and I’m used to a PW that just had Thuren Springs installed, but it’s actually very compliant. I’m really happy with the way it drives overall. I’ve driven Jeeps on big 37x13.50s but this is a whole new league. However not in a bad way. I’m eager to get the alignment dialed in, new front tires as the rears are few months old and enjoy it. My trip home also yielded me 16.8 mpg traveling 78 mph and then 35 mins of stop and go.
You'll just have to make yours. Fine Tuning on what you like and works .
Thats the plan! It’s used so it has some dings, some cleaning up to do and some maintenance things to do but gives me the opportunity to learn and make it mine.

Users who are viewing this thread