Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone know anything about the eco-coaching

Clutch23

Reaction score
I just took home my 22 ram 2500. On my way home I noticed an app called eco-coach. It looks pretty neat and had to do with fuel economy I think. When I got home the system updated and now it’s gone. Does anyone know anything about this app. It’s gone from my app list but still on in my short cuts but will not open up.

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
I just took home my 22 ram 2500. On my way home I noticed an app called eco-coach. It looks pretty neat and had to do with fuel economy I think. When I got home the system updated and now it’s gone. Does anyone know anything about this app. It’s gone from my app list but still on in my short cuts but will not open up.

I had the same thing happen with my '22 on the drive home. The app has not reappeared, did you ever figure this out?

Darmichar

Reaction score
Same thing here. It was available the night I drove my truck home. Once home, I updated everything. Lost the Eco Coaching app as well as the ability to adjust the steering feedback. I assumed it was bait and switch stuff for the test drive that was available on other models that I would now have to pay to get.

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder if it can be enabled in Alfa-OBD.

Clutch23

Reaction score
No, never came back. I’m guessing when I got home it’s updated and that’s why it’s gone. I wish it was there though, looks real cool.

kennelpj

Reaction score
I had it, but it went away when my RAM connect trial ended. You really were not missing much. It just gives you a number 1-100 based on how light you are on the throttle, braking, acceleration etc. Nothing of real value.

Darmichar

Reaction score
I had it, but it went away when my RAM connect trial ended. You really were not missing much. It just gives you a number 1-100 based on how light you are on the throttle, braking, acceleration etc. Nothing of real value.
Yeah, it's more a matter of principle for me. It was there when I bought the truck as well as a few other settings that disappeared once I got it home. The truck, at the dealership, should be exactly what I'm getting or it should be clearly stated that these X number of items are only for display and will be removed once the truck is purchased. I've never in my life seen that level of bait and switch when purchasing a vehicle, especially one that costs as much as this one did.

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score

Mine disappeared the day I bought the truck and my connect trial is still active.

It really isn't of value, but its odd it went away.

Users who are viewing this thread