Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have a 75th style bead lock wheel they want to sell me?

Ridered67

Reaction score
I want one to have a matching spare. If you have a set I'm sure there's 3 other people here that would each buy one for a spare.

Anyone selling? Thanks!

UNifc6pF

Reaction score
I haven’t even looked at my spare wheel, but if it’s not matching I’m down for one

PMHQ

Reaction score
When my Truck gets delivered, I am going to sell the wheels and tires as a package...I am not going to sell individually, so if people want to split them up, then they will have to deal with it outside of my sale...I am doing research now to see what people are asking...Tires will not have any miles on them as they are coming right off at the tire shop next to the dealer and getting 37s immediately before I go home with it....If you're still interested, I will let you know...If not, then no biggie, I will post them on EBay, and the Forum....Not sure when my rig will be here, as they keep pushing it back..Supposedly its going to ship on the 24th----but we shall see because I was told it was going to ship 3 times already and it's not even built, (supposedly being built on the 22nd)

Users who are viewing this thread