Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazon & Stellantis Collaborate To Introduce Customer-Centric Connected Experiences!

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

Amazon & Stellantis Collaborate To Introduce Customer-Centric Connected Experiences!​

Stellantis & Amazon Continue To Expand Their Relationship...​

Chrysler-Airflow-Concept-42.jpg

Amazon and Stellantis, announced today a series of global, multi-year agreements that will help transform the in-vehicle experience for Stellantis customers and advance the “mobility” industry’s transition towards a sustainable, software-defined future.

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
good lawd. I wrestle time to get disconnected. hell, I rarely drive with the radio on.

I'm def not the market audience for that. my aa works just fine.

JimKIII

Reaction score
I can't stand the garbage 'woke' language that is creeping like a cancer into every aspect of life. Perfect example, "...and advance the “mobility” industry’s transition towards a sustainable, software-defined future." My old IT mind honed from years as a senior network engineer sees nothing but red flags when 'software-defined future' is mentioned; less control over everyday self-autonomy and more reliance on definitely buggy, and possibly nefarious, software just to drive down the old road.

Users who are viewing this thread