Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alliance Paradigm 5th wheels reviews or end user real world result

BighornHDRam

Reaction score
Anyone have any comments or end user real world result with Alliance RV Paradigm 5th wheels. I'm currently looking at a 2022 Alliance Paradigm 310RL as my primary home until the housing market comes back to normal and would like to get some first hand knowledge from owners and such of the quality of Alliance in general. I have watched factory tours and such and they seem to built rather well except some have had storage door latches issues on the 2021 models.

The only thing that has me hesitant, is Diesel going to go to $8-10 per gallon soon and drive everyone out of RV traveling.

BighornHDRam

Reaction score
I thought I would add this factory tour video I found with the owner,

Last edited:

Sleepyweasel

Reaction score
I currently have a Columbus 298RLC and have been considering moving up to the Alliance 385FL. I haven't had too many issues with my current 5th wheel, but I will say that Columbus took over a year to get a new awning for it. Claimed supply issues. I joined an Alliance owners facebook group to see what complaints are out there. Alliance has their issues, as all RV manufactures do, but what did impress me is one of the company's VPs was on the group and would give people his cell phone number to call to get any issues resolved. Just like with our trucks, the dealer may not be that great. It seems Alliance understands that and will ship the parts to you and will pay for a mobile service tech to get your RV repaired in a timely manner.

BighornHDRam

Reaction score
I currently have a Columbus 298RLC and have been considering moving up to the Alliance 385FL. I haven't had too many issues with my current 5th wheel, but I will say that Columbus took over a year to get a new awning for it. Claimed supply issues. I joined an Alliance owners facebook group to see what complaints are out there. Alliance has their issues, as all RV manufactures do, but what did impress me is one of the company's VPs was on the group and would give people his cell phone number to call to get any issues resolved. Just like with our trucks, the dealer may not be that great. It seems Alliance understands that and will ship the parts to you and will pay for a mobile service tech to get your RV repaired in a timely manner
I appreciate your input and I did see that about the VP on FB and it looks like they are all about making things right for their customers when things go wrong. I know that RV's are not going to be perfect rattling down the road things can happen but if you are spending this kinda money you try to get the best quality you can. I like that they use a Azdel wall (Azdel is a wall material that will not delaminate if it gets wet) and PVC roofing 20 year life.

This video was posted May 24, 2022 by the National RV Training Academy and this wall has been outside in the elements since 9/29/21 in Indiana and it looks like new according to National RV Training Academy!

Last edited:

Randy1021

Reaction score
Just purchased a 385FL and am waiting for the PDI to be complete so that we can pick it up (hoping the truck comes in before then). The biggest factor for us was the customer service. We were torn between Grand Design, Vanleigh and Alliance. The Vanleigh was probably the best quality product (still has issues as all RV's do) but had a pin weight about 300 pounds more and pretty good jump in price. We couldn't find a Grand Design dealer within 300 miles who seemed to care if they got a sale and their service departments were not good. And while Grand Design used to have great customer service, I've heard it has gone down hill over the past year or so.

Users who are viewing this thread